martes, 19 de abril de 2016

Expectations for a new semester



This semester I have about eight subjects. I have mathematics, english, statistics, "Sustainable water use", "Structure and working of ecosystems", "Growth and development of trees" and "Products and services of forest".

 I think that all this in set is necessary for stay in my career and then knowing more with the time about the plants, soil, and all with respect to ecosystem.
 
 This semester i have not much time, because besides my subjects, i'm attending a lectureship of "Biotics", I sell soya hamburgers on Wednesday, and also I'm participating in "EPA" taking care of dogs of university.
 
  In spite of the little time, i like what i'm doing, and i'm going to put all of my to get good results, so i hope it be a good semester in marks and my happiness.

                                                                                              

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario