lunes, 17 de octubre de 2016

A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit many countries of the world, but if I had to choose one right now, I would choose New Zealand. It calls my atention because of the landscape that you can find there. New Zealand is a little similar to the Chilean diversity, but on the other side of the world, I would like to know the weather there, the traditions, the culture, and all those things. Another thing that I like of this place is that the people speak in English. I would like to go there and learn more about English language, not at the usual theoric way but the practical way. Besides I would work and I would like to use the money traveling through the country.
Another influence to this idea, is that my brother traveled to New Zealand with his girlfriend two years ago, for approximatelly six months and they learned and knew a lot about English, about the people, about trip, and about the life. 

Resultado de imagen para new zealand

12 comentarios:

  1. wow!! new zeland have many beatifull landscapes and many biodiversity like chile

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow!! new zeland have many beatifull landscapes and many biodiversity like chile

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like to visit New Zeland too, it sounds amazing and with that picture nobody can to resist. Cya

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I would like to visit New Zeland too, it sounds amazing and with that picture nobody can to resist. Cya

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I hope that you can visit to New Zeland ;)

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I hope you will go to this place, it must be very beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  7. I hope you will go to this place, it must be very beautiful

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Nice,I hope that someday I will go too :)

    ResponderBorrar
  9. oh!, must be beautiful!, I would like visit too!

    ResponderBorrar