However, if the things will give up in some moment, I would like to keep learning about my career and this kind of topics. If I have the opportunity, the time and a way to pay the fees, I would like to study the “Master in Sylvester Areas and Nature Conservation” in my faculty, coordinated by the professor Juan Miguel Caldentey. Another thing that I would like to do in the future, will be study some postgraduate course out of the country, maybe in New Zealand. So, that’s all for today, bye!
lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2016
Postgraduate studies
Hello people, I hope you are alright today. I’m
going to write about a postgraduate course that I would consider taking in the
future. I am studying forestry engineering now, and on the postgraduate program
of my faculty are some masters, doctorates, diplomates and post title course.
Actually I don’t know exactly if I want to keep studying after finish my
career, because I really like studying and learn new things every day is really
gratifying, but study means a lot of time and dedication too, so I really don’t
know if I could be able to keep studying and investing my time in this, I think
I need time to make another things too, like different hobbies, I would like to
learn about art, photography, etc. and also I would like to travel around many
places.
However, if the things will give up in some moment, I would like to keep learning about my career and this kind of topics. If I have the opportunity, the time and a way to pay the fees, I would like to study the “Master in Sylvester Areas and Nature Conservation” in my faculty, coordinated by the professor Juan Miguel Caldentey. Another thing that I would like to do in the future, will be study some postgraduate course out of the country, maybe in New Zealand. So, that’s all for today, bye!
However, if the things will give up in some moment, I would like to keep learning about my career and this kind of topics. If I have the opportunity, the time and a way to pay the fees, I would like to study the “Master in Sylvester Areas and Nature Conservation” in my faculty, coordinated by the professor Juan Miguel Caldentey. Another thing that I would like to do in the future, will be study some postgraduate course out of the country, maybe in New Zealand. So, that’s all for today, bye!
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
I think New Zealand is a good place to study a postgraduate. We are many that think that :o
ResponderBorrarI neither decide that subject take studying after of graduate
ResponderBorrarMaster in sylvester areas and nature conservation, is the same postgraduate that I like!, I hope you fulfill all your dremas :)
ResponderBorrarexcellent master, I like very much too <3
ResponderBorrarI like New Zealand for my course too !!
ResponderBorrar