lunes, 12 de diciembre de 2016

Summer holidays

Hello readers, this is my second to last post of the English class of this semester (my last English semester) and I am going to talk you about the summer holidays. This year and this semester have been very difficult to me and I am very tired now, so I am waiting anxious for this summer vacations! At the twenty eight of this month I hope had all the subjects closed and the semester ready. After that, I will go to the practice 2 of my career, from the 9 of January to the 21 of the same month, with my generation we will go one week to Pantanillos and the other week to Malleco. Then I will hang out with my parents in some part of the Chilean south until February first approximate.  After that, I will hang out with my three school friends and maybe someone else. We will hitch-hike but we still don’t know exactly where we will go. But I have many ideas, like start the travel in the Alerce Andino Nacional Park, close to Puerto Montt, and then go to the “Carretera Austral”. Another idea is go through “Región de los Lagos” and “Región de los Ríos” and visit all the beautiful landscapes. Anyway, no matter where I go, but I hope this will be a good vacations and I could rest and recharge myself of energy to start the new semester, my fifth semester at the University. 
Resultado de imagen para parque nacional alerce andino

6 comentarios: