My
name is Catalina Isabel Gómez Espinosa. I was born in 1996. I live with
my parents, my two brothers and my dog. I started to study forestry
engineering at "Universidad de Chile" the last year. I am a happy and
lazy person and also i love to eat. One of my favorite foods is pizza. I
love to see movies, go to cinema and listen to music all the time.
I am veggie and i love
animals and nature in general. I like cloudy days. I love when it's
raining and my favorite season is autumn. I wish travel around different
places of the world, knowing new people and new cultures.
This is my dog
and these are my parents.
Your autobiography is awesome, except for the pizza ...
ResponderBorrarI still don't understand how you don't like pizza! hahaha
BorrarYour autobiography is awesome, except for the pizza ...
ResponderBorrar