martes, 3 de mayo de 2016

A Photograph you like

                    

Was really difficult to me choose one photo, because I have too much photos of many moments and places. And actually this one that I chose is not the best quality but it represent a really good moment to me. 
This photo was taken by a friend this year in February, at the vacations. At the image it's me on a rock enjoying the sunset. I like this photo because was a nice moment, I was traveling in Chiloé with some of my friends, and that day we was in "Quellón" and we decide go to "Chaiguao", when we arrive there, we were tired and we found a lovely place on the riverbank. We set up our tents there and after have everything ok, we relax and look around, and there was a beautiful landscape...the setting sun reflected in the river. We stood looking the sunset. And the night was beautiful too or even better by the stars. 

1 comentario: