jueves, 19 de mayo de 2016

Free post: Vegetarian lifestyle




In this post i'm gonna talk about the vegetarian lifestyle... my lifestyle.
I am vegetarian for various reasons. Once of my principal reasons is that human exploit to animals, they kill them and make that they have a really bad and unnatural life, I think that animals deserve be respected by humans, because I think they are equal to us, I can't think in they like a object or a food, I see them like species that live with us and share with us the planet. Besides I love animals in general, specially dogs, I feel they're so sincere and faithfuls
Another reason is that vegan and vegetarian lifestyle means a healthier life, when i started to be veggie i  felt how my organism was more healthy. Not just for myself was better, even for the exterior world is less polluting a vegan person that a meat-eating. And finally I can say that I'm proud of my lifestyle and I feel I'm in a kind of harmony and peace with the World :)
 Here is a picture with my partner:

                           

1 comentario: