martes, 2 de agosto de 2016

Free post: Travels



In my free post I'm going to talk to you about what I want to do soon... I refer to traveling.
In this moment of my life i would like to invest my time going everwhere, knowing many different places around the world, but first i wish travel around my country because i think it is too interesting. In one month else, September, I'll travel with two of my friends of the university to the north of Chile, to the "Desierto Florido" to see the flowers of there.
After, in the summer's vacations i want to travel to the south of my country with my other friends, of the school. We want to visit the regions of "Los Lagos" and "Los Ríos". I am working to make money for the travels, selling clothes with my friends too, and also i make hamburguers of soya at the lunch of the University, the Wednesday.
I think travel is a great experience and anyone can do it, I recommend to everyone to read this that take your bags and start to travel. Now is the time!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario