Hi,this time I will talk you about some website relacionated with some topic of my career. I chose "The plant list" a website to people of my career.
The last year was my first year studying forestal engineering and I learned to recognize different plants thanks to this website, actually I did use much this page and this help me to make my herbary and complete the real names of the plants, the gender, the specie, the family, etc. It was so useful.
This website is a kind of list with all the known plants in the world, including all the vascular plants and the bryophytes, and excluding algae and fungi.
The page have six sections, they are: Home, About, Browse, Statistics, Feedback and How to use this site. Also in this page shows you images of the plants that are you recognizing, this help you a lot to differentiate between two similar plants.
Here is a photo of the section "Home" of The Plant List and the link.
http://www.theplantlist.org/

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario