lunes, 24 de octubre de 2016

The best concert I've ever seen


Resultado de imagen para red hot chili peppers 16 septiembre 2012 chile

When I was about sixteen years old, on September 16th, 2012 exactly I went to Red Hot Chili Peppers's concert. It was a wonderful concert and I really had fun. I went there with my best friend of the school and various friends of another school. The concert was at the Monumental Stadium, and we got there early, about 10 am to wait in line.
When the doors of the Stadium opened and my ticket was registered, I just ran to the front of the stage with my friends, that felt good. Inside, we had to wait a long time to the show started.
I can remember that the band started their show with the song "Can't stop" and they finished with the song "Give it away", and they played a lot of songs that I loved, I sang along all the concert and I jumped a lot. I remember when the band played "Around the world" a guy lifted me on his shoulders and I was really excited hahaha. I always remember that concert because it was great for me.

7 comentarios: